Procedures to file a Lawsuit against Facebook. A "Small Claims Lawsuit" for
California. All states are different, but still give the "small guy" the
advantage in this type case.
1. File a demand letter. Mail with postal card return. Ask for answer within
2. A minimum of 2 weeks, if no settlement is completed by them, file a small claims
lawsuit for $1,500.00, $5,000.00 or $10,000.00($30--$50--$75)
3. Upon establishing the small claims lawsuit and a date will be given by
the Court, on the Court Date to attend, have Facebook served by a Process Server.
After filing, mail lawsuit to process server, with postal card return.
Normally $25.00. (You must have correct address for them to be served)
4. Upon Facebook being served, within a week, you should receive a document
from the Process Server, confirming Facebook being served.
5. After receiving the document from the Process Server, the Court must be
given the document comfirming the Process Server, serving the lawsuit, ASAP.
6. Attend the Court Date with the evidence and presentation, and
furthermore, understand it and be able to explain it. Not difficult.
Look, just send me an email, and I will give you table of contents, that
will help you understand, before you decide what to do. I have spent over
200 hours on this, leading up to the Lawsuit. So, it was not done in haste.
And I did beat Google in Court with my "intelligence", on their AD WORKS